Besides the ton of cleansers that I want to minimize during my Project Pan, I also want to use up as much as possible of my current skincare routine. I have a couple of items that are getting low and that have exciting replacements waiting in the wings, as well as some older things that need to be used up.
Here is my current skincare routine in the order that I apply it:
- Oil cleanser (night time): Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Oil Cleansing Makeup Remover
- Second cleanser: Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Super Hyaluronic Face Foam in the AM and Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser in the PM/shower
- Retinol (night time): Differin gel
- Mist: Lush Eau de Roma
- Vitamin C (day time): Rohto Melano CC Concentration Measures Essence
- Hyaluronic acid: Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion and Vichy Mineral 89 Serum
- Eye cream: Lush eye cream, Kiehl’s Avocado eye cream and The Saem Iceland Micro Hydrating Eye Stick for depuffing
- Moisturizer: Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream
- Face oil (night time): Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- SPF (day time): Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ and a discontinued alverde SPF 30
I am really happy with my current routine. My Hada Labo oil cleanser and hyaluronic acid are almost empty, and I am making good headway with the Weleda moisturiser and the Differin gel. The SPFs are both getting near the 12months expiry date so I won’t be bringing them with me to China. Thus they go on the to-finish list. Eye creams and face oil, as well as vitamin c I am going through at my normal pace. I might finish the vitamin c, but the oil I will definitely not. It is only a 50ml size, but it seems to last quite well and since I don’t really use oils in summer, it might have to be put in storage.
The two things that give me pause are the Vichy Mineral 89 Serum and the Lush mist. Being big, cheap and readily available, it won’t matter whether I finish the mist or not. But the Vichy serum is quite expensive (I got it cheap through a friend at L’Oreal) and I feel like it might be a hyaluronic acid that breaks me out. Will have to test and maybe pass on to a friend.
Overall, I should be able to finish most of the products in my current routine by end of March. The question whether I can also start in on some of my backups is still wide open.Follow my blog with Bloglovin